Looking for some organic stocking stuffers that will bring joy? While also being inexpensive small presents?
These organic stocking stuffers will make them happy, whether your friends and family are green living enthusiasts or not.
Organic Stocking Stuffers Under $10
- Unscented Lip Balm: A simple, unscented, unflavored lip balm that works.
- Organic Beers: For the hard-to-buy-for adult men on your gift list, why not stuff a stocking with organic beers? Head to Whole Foods – or any liquor store – that sells beers by the individual bottle. Esquire Magazine has some great options. Or have fun picking products of your own.
- Organic Lip Balms I’m pretty picky when it comes to lip balms. Most of them just don’t last long enough or moisturize deeply. When I find one I love, it’s a big deal. And I have fallen in love with Luxe Beauty’s Beeswax-Free Lip Balms. They are super moisturizing and come in a variety of flavors, including plain and unscented.
- Organic Turmeric Soap: Not just a spice for cooking, turmeric is great in beauty products, too. This simple packaged organic soap made with turmeric is made with shea butter and olive oil for extra moisturizing.
- Castor Oil: Okay, this plant-based oil from seeds has gotten a bad rap in generations past as a medicine. But today, castor oil is known for naturally encouraging hair growth. Especially for eye lashes and eye brows. This cosmetic kit comes with 100% organic castor oil and beauty tools for applying.
- Organic Cotton Makeup Pads: These round cotton makeup pads are great for removing makeup or nail polish. (Or choose an unusual shape such as these oval pads.)
- Coconut Oil: This natural oil can be used in so many beauty hacks, from moisturizing cuticles to moisturizing your face. We love this organic coconut oil that comes in a bottle with a dropper for easy application.
- Peanut Butter Cups Organic peanut butter and dark chocolate. Do we need to say more? Justin’s Peanut Butter Cups are delicious!
- Organic Chocolate A chocolate bar is perfect to stuff in a stocking or add to the top of a present for a purely sweet sentiment that’s sure to delight!
- Holiday Teas in Organic Flavors After the rush of opening presents, wouldn’t it be nice to calm down with a warm cup of tea that continues the holiday atmosphere? Numi Organic Tea has a variety of flavors perfect for holiday sipping!
- Organic Cacao Powder Add this amazing superfood to smoothies, milkshakes, protein bowls or oatmeal for a healthy chocolate taste that’s full of minerals and antioxidants.
- Organic Chewie Candies I love this brand of organic candy. The flavors are delicious and unique!
Stress Relief and Relaxation
- Stress Soother Bet this stocking stuffer gets used immediately!! Tuck a Badger Stress Soother Aromatherapy Stick into their stocking. They’ll be taking a whiff probably sooner rather than later among the holiday bustle.
Not sure what bigger presents to buy someone? Check out these gift guides:
- Best Gifts for a Minimalist
- Healthy Stocking Stuffers
- Best Eco Friendly Gifts Green Gift Guide
- Best Gifts They Didn’t Know They Wanted Under $30
- Gift Guide for Better Sleep
- Best Sustainable Fashion Gifts for Women
- Eco-Tech Gadgets for Guys
- Gifts That Spread Kindness